TOTAL PACKAGE AMENITIES
The Malden Y has all of the facilities and amenities that you and your family need to stay together, play together and get fit together.
- We meet everyone’s needs with separate locker rooms for youth, adults and families.
- Handicapped accessibility and street level entrance offer easy access for all.
- Our drop-in babysitting program is a fun place for children and is FREE with a family membership. (Temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Take advantage of member pre-registration and reduced rates on YMCA programs.
- Join the YMCA and gain free access to all New England Y’s! (Reciprocity may be limited due to COVID-19)
GET OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT DOWN THE ROAD TO FITNESS
Helping people become more active has been a part of the Y’s mission for over 150 years. Our Fitness Center allows us to continue that mission and better meet our members’ health and fitness goals.
- Our air-conditioned fitness center, express cardio room and group exercise studios offer a comfortable environment in which to pursue
your fitness goals.
- Work up a sweat on our array of cardiovascular equipment: treadmills, elliptical machines, recumbent and upright bicycles, rowers, stair climbers, and more!
- Tone and build your muscles with a variety of strength training equipment that is easy to use and delivers great results.
- Our Fitness Center is staffed with experienced and friendly coaches to teach you how to get fit!
- Personal Training is available for an additional fee
News & Events
Frequently Asked Questions
JOIN THE Y!
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to belong, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too. You don’t just join the Y—you belong here.
We believe in offering programs as diverse as the people we serve. Which means an unparalleled selection of classes and activities—everything from fitness classes to summer camp—is out there, just waiting for you and your family to explore. Visit our program tab to see all we have to offer for Adults, Families, Seniors and Youth!
The Y is a positive force in this community. Together, we take on the challenges that shape Malden, Medford, and Everett’s futures. From tackling the achievement gap to teaching healthy habits for a lifetime, or ensuring all of our neighbors have the fresh food they need - everything the Y does is in service of building a better us. Every day, our community faces new challenges that create a greater need for the work we do. YMCA donors, volunteers, members, and partners like you make the difference. Your gift can help our community and everyone in it shine.
Each year the lives of more than 23,000 people are changed for the better by Mystic Valley YMCA programs and services. It would not be possible for the Y to fulfill its mission without the generosity of our many corporate and individual donors and volunteers. Your support ensures that the YMCA will never have to turn someone away due to an inability to pay, and that we can continue our community outreach to vulnerable youth, families and seniors.